Prep time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 3 minutes
4/5 heritage tomatoes
50g French beans
¼ tsp black pepper
Suölo® Reduced Sodium Sea Salt for green beans
For the Tomato Dressing
50ml tomato juice
10ml white wine vinegar
- For the tomato dressing mix the ingredients in a bowl until the sugar is dissolved (you will have to shake or stir this before use).
- Cut up the heritage tomatoes into rough chunks.
- Drain the ricotta and mix in a bowl with black pepper until softened.
- Cut the ends of the beans and then cut in half.
- Place a pan of water on to boil with a sprinkle of Suölo® Reduced Sodium Sea Salt.
- When on a rolling boil add the green beans and blanch for 3 minutes.
- Once cooked cool the beans under cold water to retain their colour.
- Cut the cucumber in half, remove the seeds and cut into batons.
- Place the tomatoes, cucumber, French beans and some of the basil in a bowl ,then toss lightly with the tomato dressing.
- To serve, place the tossed mixture of vegetables on a plate, spoon the ricotta in spots around it and place some fresh basil on top of the dish as garnish.