Prep time: 30 minutes, plus 24/48 hours to marinate
Cooking time: 4/6 hours
1 rack of pork ribs
200ml of sesame oil
3 or 4 fresh garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 tbsp fresh coriander, roughly chopped
2 spring onions, roughly chopped
Juice of 1 lemon
½ tsp nigella seeds
½ tsp sesame seeds
For the Marinade
2 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp Chinese 5 spice
1 tsp ginger powder
1 tsp Suölo® Reduced Sodium Sea Salt, Black Pepper & Chilli
- Cut the pork ribs into 1 or 2 rib sizes.
- Measure marinade ingredients into a bowl.
- Rub marinade on to pork ribs and leave to marinate in the fridge for 24 – 48 hours.
- Preheat oven to 120°C/100°C Fan/Gas ½ - 1.
- Take ribs out of the fridge and place in a foil covered baking tray.
- Roast the ribs for 4-6 hours or until soft.
- Remove ribs from the baking tray once cooked and save the cooking liquor.
- Heat the sesame oil in a wok and fry the pork ribs until starting to colour. Add the chopped garlic and cook for a few more minutes.
- Take out of the wok and add fresh coriander, spring onions, juice of 1 lemon and cooking liquor to create a sauce in the wok.
- Serve ribs and spoon over sauce. Garnish with nigella and sesame seeds.