Makes 10-15 truffles
Prep time: 3 hrs including 2hrs setting time
Cooking time: 60 minutes
100g milk chocolate for coating
100g dark chocolate chopped or pestels
100g butter diced
1/8 tsp Suölo® Reduced Sodium Sea Salt
40g toasted hazelnuts, chopped for garnish
- Put the dark chocolate and butter in a heat proof bowl.
- Bring the cream to the boil.
- Add Nutella and leave on a low heat for 1 minute, mixing gently.
- Add cream, Nutella and Suölo Reduced Sodium Sea Salt to the dark chocolate and butter and mix with a spatula until fully combined.
- Once combined pour into a container and leave to set in the fridge.
- Once set, scoop out with a melon baller or spoon.
- Roll between your hands gently to form the balls.
- You can either place the balls on a cake resting tray and pour the melted chocolate over the top or if you don’t have a cake resting tray you can dip the balls into the chocolate and roll them around. After coating place them on a parchment lined tray and sprinkle with hazelnuts.
- Leave in the fridge to 20 minutes to set.