Prep time: 15 minutes, plus 20 minutes to “cure” in fridge
1 Sea Bass skinless fillet
1g Suölo® Reduced Sodium Sea Salt, Black Pepper & Seaweed per 100g fish
Juice and zest of 1 lemon
Juice and zest of 1 lime
1 or 2 thinly sliced radishes
1 thinly sliced fennel
1 thinly sliced cucumber
1 tsp olive oil
- Slice the fish thinly and lay out in a deep container.
- Sprinkle Suölo® Reduced Sodium Sea Salt, Black Pepper & Seaweed on top of the fish with the juice and zest of a lemon and lime.
- Marinade and cure for 20 minutes. The fish is ready when it starts to turn white.
- Mandolin or thinly slice the fennel, radish and cucumber and coat lightly with some olive oil.
- Serve up when the fish starts to turn white with the salad on top and eat immediately.